[Resolved]  Airtel — IR recharge benefit not received

Using AIRTELapp I recharged IR pack for voice and data for Rs998, tr id[protected] on 8.1.17. The money was promptly debited, but this was not appearing in transaction history or in my account through your app. The pack was not effective. I was travelling overseas and was in great trouble. I made a complaint, ref PR[protected] on 10.1.17 but it was closed by you arbitrarily without resolving.
I am now back in India and have no use of the IR pack. I request you to refund the money asap. Immediate action required.

I am trying to raise complaint again at AIRTEL site but getting message service not available.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response Jan 26, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 20 January 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Comments

I have seen no positive action yet ! Playing with customers money is one thing. But putting a customer in trouble in a foreign land is unacceptable.
Today I received a call from AIRTEL requesting the relevant screenshots.
Following screenshots are attached. Hopefully somebody will wake up !

1) Confirmation of recharge on 8/1/17
2) Confirmation of receiving complaint
3) Transaction history in AIRTEL mobile app today. Does not show the transaction
4)Transaction history in the website MyAirtel. SHOWS the transaction.

Sorry the attachments are not going ...it says "too large".
But these evidences are available with me for the asking.
On 26th, there is a posting from AIRTEL "We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you". I am quite surprised. Who has shared which details with whom and when? Does it concern my complaint?

As far I am concerned, the matter is still unresolved. Nobody has contacted me. I am quite fed up and I think time is close to take the matter one step further.
Anybody listening.
I have seen no positive action yet ! I do not know which is the worse crime- playing with customers money, putting a customer in trouble in a foreign, or not responding to customer's complaint. Is anybody listening?
The complaint was lodged on January 26. Today it is April 29.
How long do I have to wait for a resolution???
The indication is clearly evasive.
The attitude is deplorable.
Is that the way AIRTEL chooses to serve their customers???
At least give me a date by which you propose to resolve.

19593