Airtel — levying o[censored]nnecessary charges on postpaid number
TaTawish sharma on Feb 2, 2020
Dear Concerned Authorities,
1. This is with regards to Bill No BM2027I01074754 generated against my name (Mr Tawish) for the billing period from 05/12/2019 to 04/01/2020.
2. It is intimated that I, as a postpaid user, had registered to infinity_249_30gb_corp_plan offered by Airtel and had been paying by bills in time, as per my capacity.
3. As I am serving in Army, I get deployed at remote locations wherein accessing the data/mobile services becomes an issue. Nonetheless, I have always tried to maintain a good rapport with Airtel till date, but I'm afraid the cheap tactics by Airtel have disappointed me big time and have left me disgruntled.
4. It is brought to your notice that on 15 Dec 2019, as per my bill I have been levied with a 'One Time Charge' for international roaming daily limit pack worth Rs 649. Upon asking the customer care for the reason, I was blatantly told that I had visited Nepal on that date, which is a baseless allegation. I was stationed at Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand which is almost several kilometres within the international boundary. I am surprised of how my network could latch on to such a distant Airtel network of Nepal.
5. When I enquired about the same, asking why I was not sent a text msg, it was told that I was sent a text message which said that Airtel Nepal welcomes me, which again is a False Statement, as I have not received any such message on 15 Dec 2019.
6. I have been trying to reach to Airtel, but the customer care and relationship managers, etc have not been able to address my query. As the due date for the bill payment has already elapsed, I would request you to waive off the unjust amount of Rs 649, so that I can pay the actual due amount in time.
7. Also, it is requested that, as I had raised the concern before the due date, the Late Fee levied also be deducted from the total billing amount.
8. Looking forward to hear from you...
[Feb 02, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|