[Resolved] Airtel — network and data connection problem

kpunkaj on Dec 22, 2017
I am having an issue regarding 4g, 3g services in my area. I have lodged a complaint with airtel bearing sr no 81758919 dated 09 dec 2017 with a promise to resolve the same within 4 days. There on i received a couple of call from the customer care/technical team. The caller asked for my identity and the inquired about the issue. I explained all of them each time that there is data connectivity issue in the area and signal strength is just one and that the mobile toggles between 4g, 3g and 2g. Subsequently, their engineer visited my place on 11 dec 17 and noted the details alongwith the readings and promised to resolve the same next day. He informed that another team will be visiting next day and resolving the issue. The next day again somebody called me and asked the same set of questions that had been asked which had been answered in all my previous conversations. I informed the gentleman of the same and advised him to moved ahead rather then again asking the same questions that the company is knowing about based on their previous interaction with the customer. On hearing this, the representative sounded a bit rude and high headed and disconnected my phone. It is now over 14 days and the issue is yet to be resolved. On inquiry about the service status it is showing as on hold. Please get the issue resolved.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2017
Issue has not been resolved as yet. It is a false claim. Nobody has contacted me on the issue and my complaint is still unresolved.

[Dec 22, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

In our area airtel signal us very poor
Internet is so slow here.
Please help us.
My contact no - [protected]
...

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - network and data connection problem