[Resolved]  Airtel — Refund amount of failed recharge.

I have recharged on my mobile number - ([protected]) of rs 599. Money was deducted from my account, but from airtel i got message about

"we are experiencing technical issue at our end. We will refund or recharge with your selected denomination in next 2 hours. Regret the inconvenience."

Now two days have been completed, but still i didn't received any recharge amount or there is any recharge active on my mobile now
Airtel customer care not giving me any response regarding to that.

I have tried a lot on their official mail id called on 121 and 198 but they are just ignoring me and passing my valuable time.

This is the worst experience i ever experience in my life.

This is my request to airtel after two recharge of 599 still i am unable to get the service of airtel.

Please airtel look into this and try to resolve my problem as soon as possible. Try to make refund whole money in to my account. The account where i have transferred recharge payment.

This is really annoying for customers like me

For more details please contact me on my mobile number - [protected] and email id - [protected]@gmail.com.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2020
Problems have been resolved

[Sep 30, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have recharged on my mobile number - [protected] of rs 248. Money was deducted from my account, but from airtel i got message about

Now 9 hours have been completed, but still i didn't received any recharge amount or there is any recharge active on my mobile now
Airtel customer care not giving me any response regarding to that.
For more details, email- [protected]@gmail.com