[Resolved]  Airtel — refund of airtel broadband fibernet connection

This is to bring into your notice that i have applied for airtel fibernet connection on 12th of july, 2020 in gorakhpur, uttar pradesh. After waiting for a week, i called mr amit sahu ([protected]) who is the area manager told me it will be delayed and connection will be done till the 15th of august.
As a working professional, i needed a fibernet connection on an immediate basis, therefore i requested them to refund my amount back into my bank account.
It's been more than 20 days still i haven't receive my refund amount and they are again asking me to wait for another 8 days.

Is this the way, customer should be treated? Firstly, you are not providing us with the fibernet service at the earliest and secondly when we try to opt-out and ask for refund they ask us to for more 20 days to wait.

Kindly look into the matter as i want my money back asap. Please refer to the attachment for your reference.

Caf number: [removed]
Phone number: [removed]

refund of airtel broadband fibernet connection
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 8, 2020

[Aug 07, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

19572