[Resolved] Airtel — sim stopped working and showing no signal nothing working

aziz5253 on Dec 10, 2017
My mobile no is [protected]. I have ported successfully from tata docomo into airtel. I was using airtel network successfully from 10 to 15 days. But on 8 th of december my sim card stopped working it showed no signal. So i checked my mobile sim slots but there was no mistake. My both sim slots were working fine. So i thought there must be a sim mistake. So i contacted customer care but they said everything is ok and your connection is active and told me to get a new sim with the same number. So i got a new sim from the airtel office with the same number but i was of no use as it was also not showing any signal. I am unable to make any call or use internet. I tried everything but it was of no use.
So i request airtel custoner care team to take my issue seriously. And solve my problem.
My alternate mobile no is [protected]

sim stopped working and showing no signal nothing working
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2017
My problem is solved .

[Dec 10, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aziz5253, Dec 12, 2017
Dear sir
My Airtel mobile no is [protected].I had purchased a duplicate sim because my old sim had stopped working.But many days have passed but i am unable to send or recieve SMS.I had contacted Airtel customer care but it was of no use they everytime say that you will be able to send SMS in a short time.
Please understand my problem .Because all my buissness work is effected due to this problem.
Please solve my problem soon.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - sim stopped working and showing no signal nothing working