Airtel — sms service deactivate

I replaced my simcard on 9th march 2018, and after replacement they deactivated my sms incoming and outgoing. They said it would be activate in 48 hours. But it is not 14th day and i am still struggling with this sms and it is still deactivated. I called almost more than 4 times in airtel customer support to resolve the issue and each time they assured me to resolve it in 48 hours. But no action taken. I talked with their senior executive three times and they didn't even given me correct complaint/service request number. Each time i am time trying to reach nodal officer, the given complaint number it says wrong. And i am not able to take my issue to nodal officer. I am not able to do any banking transaction because i am not receiving any massage on my mobile. It caused me to loose good amount of money and time. Don't know what to do.
Mar 23, 2018

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Non-recharge of prepaid mobiel no [protected]: through your app- my on friday- 16.03.18--15.01 pm--combo pack --rs.199/- transaction id is[protected]through net banking is still pending and my bank account was debited rs. 199/- on 16.03.18-15.01 pm .

Airtel