Airtel — too much exceed billing over the limit

Darpan Bhatnagar on Jan 12, 2019
This is in reference to my mobile no. [protected], today i have received my mobile bill and found that you have charged rs. 3000/- approx. For sms charges, when i have checked the bill than i found that from dated 17.12.2018 time 18.09.03 to 04.01.2019 time 23.48:25 (My billing cycle date) with a time interval of 20 min. Approx regularly sms sent to mobile no. [protected] (Local), similarly on three national no. [protected], [protected] and [protected] sms sent regularly from 17.12.18 to 04.01.19. I have not sent any sms to these nos.in this regard i have called at your customer care no. And talk to your customer care executive, supervisor and manager but no one is able to resolved my problem, than i have visited to your airtel store at sector-4, vaishali, ghaziabad (U. P.) at 12.59 pm. Today and there your executive told me that he can not help in this regard and ask me to mail you and share my problem.

You are requested to take this matter seriously and reverse these full amount these sms charges. Also requested to arrange to stop the sms on this nos.

Also note that i my credit limit on this no. Is rs. 1500/- than how can my bill raised to rs, 3706.40, why not you stop my services after limit cross above 1500/-.

Again request you to take some necessary action and resolve my problem immediately.

Darpan bhatnagar
Email: darpan_moon@yahoo.in

[Jan 12, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - too much exceed billing over the limit