[Resolved]  Airtel — Unbundling request is not done after raising so many complaints

I have been a part of airtel network for more than a decade... as I am having my dth, postpaid, broadband, landline numbers, associated with the company.. as there was a new plan which was launched recently one airtel n as my connections r all from airtel I have opted for one airtel 1999 plan ...but the broadband providers did not replace my dsl cable which is supposed to be replaced with fiber cable and am I supposed to be given free dual band wifi router for the plan and this was not replaced... I waited for 3 months and they just updated my package and charged me for a fiber plan 999 charges... so I have decided to come out of the 1999 plan as there was no resolution given to me by the service provider..
During my migration all my prepaid 3 phone numbers were converted to postpaid connections and are bundled together...and due to broadband issue I thought I would change to other jio network... so I requested to unbundle my phone numbers so that I can port into jio network... but they are not doing that.. also I have made all dues and also paid advance till the date I raised a service request..

They are not allowing me to unbundle from my end within the app and are generating bill even after requesting to stop billing for my connection.. in Order to port in to other network I am first supposed to get my numbers unbundled to get the UPC codes.. but they are not responding to my request and allowing me to generate UPC code...
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2020
Company did not do anything from their side I myself went to airtel store.. unbundled via their access.. and made a request to convert from postpaid to prepaid..

[Oct 20, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

19593