Amazon India — ensure health drink mix leaked and spoiled. amazon denied to refund and replace the product

rashwin on Apr 5, 2018
My order #[protected]. Placed on 3rd april 2018 and paid 995/-{895/- product price+ 100/- shipping cost}. I ordered ensure vanilla 1kg which arrived on 4th march 2018. When i opened the package the pack which holds the contents already leaked and formed like dry sand. I even tried to mix it up with milk to drink but it wasn't mixing just staying like sand. So i requested amazon to replace or refund with the snapshots of the product through mail. After 7 hours i got reply from amazon team that "we apologies for the inconvenience caused and it was not meant intentionally, we take it as feedback and we make sure this kind of incident never happen in future" but they didn't raised replacement/ refund. So asked amazon again that just refund me since its non-returnable product it can't be returned. But they denied it and said it was manufacturing defect and we can't help you with refund or replacement. I tried to reasoned with them but they didn't listened to me. Please help with this issue.

Registered email in amazon: waymesee3@gmail.com
Order id:[protected]

[Apr 06, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - ensure health drink mix leaked and spoiled. amazon denied to refund and replace the product