Amazon India — item missing in my order and not deliver by amazon

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 monu0002 on Sep 2, 2019
This message is regarding the issue that I have faced recently with amazon.com
I have ordered a canon Eos 1300D dslr camera with order id[protected] 25 August 2019.
the product is not delivered by amazon to me and the item is missing in my box.
when I have register complained to amazon customer care and he said to me that give me five days to check and we will refund or replace your order . after five days I call to customer support person to tell me that I can not replace your item. I am a valuable customer of amazon and I have two accounts on amazon. I have ordered 5 lack plus rupees product for both accounts till now.
it is very unfair to me where is my order. I have paid to you the total amount of my order.
I think that Amazon is a good website and has a very big name in the market to buy the product but I was Wrong it is very bad to buy and I have felt a very bad experience with you .you are destroying your name with doing this type of things.
first time I had this issue with you after order 5 lack rupees plus product.

[Sep 03, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by monu0002, Sep 11, 2019
No no one not notified about this to me, please contact amazon to help me about this and refund or return my product
Updated by monu0002, Sep 11, 2019
you are doing fraud with customers

Comments

Amazon has send the money but it has not come in my account. They have also send me refund reference no., Ant was issued on 19 Aug 2019 but still not come in my account

12056
    +91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - item missing in my order and not deliver by amazon