[Resolved] Amazon India — No update about my order

ipeecee
ORDER #[protected]
I was supposed to receive the order yesterday i.e 5 Oct.when I didn't receive the product, I called up customer care, they informed it will be delivered today.Today, I didn't get any update from Amazon, the seller or Blue Dart.I called Amazon, and the executuive Rakesh said it will be delivered "NOW'.I asked him what does now mean??He couldnot give me a time frame.He had no solution to my issue.I asked to connect the call to his senior, which he couldnot do.No resolution or effort of resolution was seen.Pathetic experience.Looks like the seller review on the site was even fake.If I donot recive my product within today, I would like refund of money and compensation for the harassment and unprofessional behaviour.If they cannot deliver on time, due to unavoidable circumstances, they should atleast inform the customer.Pathetic experience.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2016
No steps have been taken by Amazon.But seller called up after strong negative feedback & refunded 10 percent of the product value.

[Oct 06, 2016] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ipeecee, Oct 06, 2016
Amazon have contacted the seller, I have contacted the seller but the seller only did send a tracking id to me which has no update about the product.It just shows in transit.There is no information when the product will be delivered.I want refund of my money.Amazon dissappointed me thorougly.No official bothered to contact customer and update or apologise.
Updated by ipeecee, Oct 06, 2016
Carrier Name : Blue Dart
Waybill No : [protected]
I have written to blue dart but no reply from them.And their call doesnot get connected.Please help me out
Updated by ipeecee, Oct 13, 2016
Very unprofessional attitude and no proper response by seller.I was supposed to receive the item on 6 oct but received it on 13 Oct.I didnot get any update.When I contacted the seller they only sent me the tracking id and the link of the courrier, which I already had and it was of no use, because there was no update apart from it showing "in transit".They didnot bother to contact the courrier people to get it delivered at the earliest.Amazon people were also very unhelpful and didnot cooperate.The executives donot have a resolution oriented approach neither do they have the correct information.When asked to connect the call to supervisor, they simply refuse.Nobody from Amazon bothered to contact me and update.I had to escalate a complaint.It was a meagre harassment.Only when I raised the complaint with blue dart, things moved and finally I received the product.I didnot expect such unprofessionalism from Amazon.They should have compensated for their negligence, which they didnot bother to.

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]