Amazon India — product returned to the seller without contacting buyer.

Syam Kumar R on Nov 7, 2018
I am a prime member. I ordered an hp laptop (15q-ds0009tu) and mouse on[protected]. On 5th, i received a message saying, it will be delivered. Then evening, i got a message saying they couldn't contact me, so it will be delivered on 6th. Then on 6th at 4.09pm, i got a message saying, item was refused at the time of delivery! Nobody came home. Nobody phoned me either. On amazon site, it is "item marked as rejected by you - returning to the seller." (Tracking id[protected]

I always buy electronic products and things for babies from amazon. Never had a problem, until i bought a more valuable thing like a laptop! Suddenly they couldn't contact me!

If this is how they behave to prime members, what's the point in paying for prime?

[Nov 07, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Greetings, my account is blocked from India past 4 days and I tried everything but still nothing has been done in this regard. Sent mails, replied to mails, chatted, talked over phone call. All in vein.

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - product returned to the seller without contacting buyer.