[Resolved] Amway India — you paid rs. 880.49 to ccavenue, order failed amount not refunded back in paytm
Nnja on Mar 22, 2019
Please see photos :
1. Amount deducted on feb 20th from paytm, see snapshot.
2. Wrote to paytm they told they have successfully transferred to cc avenue and to write back to them if merchant confirms. Attached snapshot.
3. Wrote to amway /cc avenue they told it was refunded back into paytm wallet on feb 21 email attached
4. But paytm statement not reflecting any amount refunded. See snapshot from paytm
5. Again i wrote to amway to send pic of transcation refund back to paytm but did not send.
None help both paytm and amway saying they have done and i have not received from any side my amount back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019
solution : We need to ask "refund reference number" from merchant, if the have transacted back into paytm wallet . we can write to : to seek help. Finally on asking this reference they checked and refunded back. Else I had followed up in past many times and was not of help.
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|