[Resolved] Andhra Bank — Block the atm card

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Priyanka Potturi
Three days back i lost my atm card. But i realized yesterday itself that i lost my card. Plz block my atm card as early as possible. I didn't know my card no. I tried so many times to the concern no. But it is always busy.

My ac details

Ac name : priyanka potturi
Ac no : [protected]
Branch : attapur
Hyderabad.
500048.

Plz let me know the status immediately .
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2016
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2016
Dear Ulhas,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact details to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2016
Dear Ulhas,

We still are awaiting your contact details to assist you further with regards to query/complaint raised by you. Please reply us with your contact details as soon as possible.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

andhrabank.in — My atm debit card not working from last four month.

I have complain local branch manager so many times but they are help less
now what can i do ? can i close the account from your bank please give me final decision immediately.
Card login has been blocked for further use by visa merchants due to repeated entry of incorrect details

Andhra Bank — No transactions/ transactions failed

Sir, Iam MAMADALA YAKAIYA A/C NO: [protected] My online transactions are failed in my account, so, please kindly open the online transactions...

Andhra Bank — Atm pin change

Hi My grand mother applied ATM card.we got pin over mail but the pin was not clear.when we went to bank and asked they are asking to apply for Re-issue pin.but it will be charged 221/- Please advise [protected]@gmail. Com Prem

Andhra Bank — Complaint about the debited amount from my debit card

I did online recharge to [protected] through abkmpay app for which money was debited from my card but did not get recharge to my mobile.
So kindly check the transaction and return my money to my account.
Inform me when I will get my money return
through mail or number.

Andhra Bank — Refund of Money

Myself Ajay, Having account in Andhra Bank, I booked a ticket threw APSRTC and cancelled on the same day. it is already 5th month bu i haven't received my amount back. I complained in all ways possible. but i didn't get my amount back!

Andhra Bank — complaint about blocking of debit card

Card no -[protected] Debit card is blocked during online transactions..please how to un block the card

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]