[Resolved] Andhra Bank — not receiving otp to register upi

Kiran Karjure Maari on Feb 3, 2018
Unable to receive otp from andhra bank while registering to upi on bhim/phone pe app... I have been trying to register for upi from last 30days on various apps.. But getting reply as bank error... I have no idea whether the problem is with bank or app please do concern my request... I have already to andhra bank care but they did not respond to my queries

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2018

[Feb 03, 2018] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 03, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact number, email id along with your account number to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are awaiting for your contact number and your email id along with your account number to assist you further with regards to complaint raised by you.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

I was paid my renewal premium threw online to sbi life insurance but that amount was not credited till today I was paid renewal premium threw debit card on dated 31/01/2018 my account no was [protected]

Dear Customer,

We request you to mail us your policy number and contact details along with best time to call you on our official email address - [protected]@sbilife.co.in as above provided details are protected and not visible to us on this forum. Hence, we are unable to address your concern. Once mailed then please confirm us here along with your email address so that our team can trace your mail and connect with you for further discussion.

Dear Customer,

We are still waiting for you to mail us your above mentioned details and once mailed then please confirm us here along with your email address so that our team can trace your mail and connect with you for further discussion.

Dear Customer,

We are waiting for you to mail us your policy number and contact details along with suitable time to call you and once mailed then please confirm us here along with your email address so that our team can trace your mail and connect with you for further discussion.

Dear Customer,

We have not received requested details till date through email hence as per our company policy, we are closing the loop here. Please reply us here once mailed, in case you need our assistance or wish to re-initiate the conversation.

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]