[Resolved] Asianet — Asianet broadband - shifting house

Madhusoodananr4
Sub code: CN 62877
URGENT
Place Tripunithura, Ernakulam

I need to shift my asianet broadband service from my old house to new place( both in Tripunithura) as my old house is getting demolished. Two weeks ago, I went to Palarivattom office in person and requested the shifting, I got a slip for it and was told someone would come home to do the shifting. I waited but no one came. I then called customer care service several times. One of them asked me to email my shifting request to helpdesk only then they can help me. I sent the email and waited but alas nothing from Asianet. I have postponed my move to new house just for this.
I need to know what can be done to get you to do the SHIFTING. What is it going to take for you? It is getting frustrating now. Why can't you give a clear answer to this?
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017

[Apr 03, 2017] Asianet Satellite Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asianet Satellite Communications Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2017
@ CN62877

As per our conversation on 8th April 2017, Shifting has been done .If you have any further assistance kindly contact our Customer Care number [protected] .

Thanks & Regards
Asianet Broadband Team

Comments

Sir.. we couldn't get signals in hindi channels.. channel's like colors, starpuls..etc
we started our connection a week ago.. we get only malayalam channels.. & some certain unwated channel like media one etc.. when we check starplus it shoes no signal.. what's it??
I shifted my rented house from Kalamassery to Kakkanad. After repeated request technical team came after 2 weeks. And told shifting can not be done as the house is 60 meters away from the nearest connected house. And I have to pay 2000/- rupees for special cable cost to get connected. Would like to know, Is there any such rule?

+91 80 8606 0665 [Corporate Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Leela Infopark, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 695006
    Asianet - Asianet broadband - shifting house