[Resolved]  Asus India — Asus promo goodies not received

I purchased my Asus laptop on 11th June 2020. Post that I had applied and paid for the ASUS promo offers which included 2years extended warranty, MS office H&S and a 1TB hard disk. I also received a confirmation mail from them regarding the amount paid (paid on 2nd July) and it said that I will receive the products in 45 days i.e. by 15th August 2020. By 15th August, I received the extended warranty and MS office key via E-mail but there was no response from them regarding the 1TB external Hard drive. After waiting for more than 60 days of making payment I tried contacting them regarding my issue but there was no response from their side. Their calls didn’t connect and they didn’t reply to any of my mails. Today, its 6th October, more than 90 days since I made the payment for these goods and more than 45 days since the expected delivery date provided by ASUS. I have sent multiple mails regarding this issue in the past, and yet haven’t received any reply yet from their side.
Requesting you to resolve the issue ASAP.
Oct 19, 2020
recieved the product on 17th Oct 2020. idk if its becoz of this website or the e-mail i sent saying i will go to consumer court against them if they don't send it in 2 weeks. anyways, i received the product finally after 100+ days of ordering.
Oct 06, 2020

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Asus India