[Resolved] Asus India — poor quality handset and nonresponse act after, a many mail call

Abhishek Mishra SPN on Jan 8, 2018
I bought a new handset of asus zenfone 3 (32gb) in may'17 from flipkart. After a month i found that some videos are not playing well on device so i contact to customer care and write a mail on 20/06/2017 to asus regarding this issues but they denied to provide pickup service by saying that this service is only for metro city.
They denied me to provide pickup service by saying that no courier service available at my address but i have to inform many times that every courier partner is available in shahjahanpur with screen shot of there service location.
After a lot mailing and request by me, they agreed to provide pick service and picked my device 05/09/2017 against rma-inxvh0110 first time and returned me repaired device after 23 days.
When i used this i feel there is nothing like repair. Asus care center did not work on my problem, they returned my device without any work and asus make me foolish again i reported the same to asus and raise a request for pickup.
Again they pickedup my device against rma-inxvh-90058 but handover me after 23 days with some another issues like headphone not working, videos not play, slow charging, poor battery performance, low voice from speaker, irritating voice from speaker and many more.
I can not send phone to service center again and again because i bought it for use not for service center.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2018
i did not received any solution till today.

[Jan 08, 2018] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
sandy shyoran1's response, Jan 08, 2018
CONTACT NO. : [protected]
Updated by Abhishek Mishra SPN, Jan 27, 2018
But there is no solution i received from ASUS till today.

Comments

I purchased asus laptop on 7 aug. 2016.At that time extra hardware warranty (ladp) was purchased by me for rs. 599. But now company is saying that ur dealer has not updated the warranty. And deaaler is saying that he has done it. I m not getting my benefits now. What should i do.

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Asus India - poor quality handset and nonresponse act after, a many mail call