[Resolved]  Axis Bank — account no not activated since last 2 months

My account no : [protected]. Gyalshing branch. My account is still not activated since last 2 months. Even i have submitted every document and details they required along with my friends. Now they have refused to receive our calls too. This is how service is given to customers. I request hod's to kindly do something bcoz we are all in delima. Last time when we had a telephonic conversation they are busy on playing blame game with each other and now no response. So now who is to blame?? We customers who already are in problem or management.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019

[Apr 29, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Apr 29, 2019 Hi, please do not share your account details or any personal information on any public platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc for security reasons. We request you to delete this post immediately and DM your query excluding such details to enable us to assist you. Bank will not bear any responsibility for the confidentiality of details shared with us through Twitter / Facebook. Further, Axis Bank does not ask for personal security details related to your Internet banking or phone banking passwords, OTP, PIN on the email, phone or otherwise.
Also, please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2019 Hi, we thank you for bringing this to our notice and are looking into this as we are committed to the best possible service for our customers. We will update you with the status at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Axis Bank Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Hi, sorry for the delay. We wish to inform you that your account has been opened on 30 April 2019. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am the ex-employer of the axis bank pondicherry 2 branch BDO and I have relieved from the organisation before 3 and half years (NOV 2015) yet now I didn't get my PF & Final settlement and reliving certificate. Kindly do the needful & acknowledge on the same. Please do anything helpful.
EMP ID: 83734