Axis Bank — axis bank activate credit freeze account no.

Gopal Patro on Feb 11, 2019
Dear team,
My name is p. Gopal krishna patro, and my a/c no. [protected]. Want to be discuss that this my account is salary account under vakola branch. Right now i'm in bangalore location and my account has been negative balance. I will pay the negative balance money and maintain balance as per converted savings account. But problem is since last 5 year i'm in bangalore location and i can not go mumbai location.
Kindly please i request to you, please activate my credit freeze account so that i can continue with axis bank with same account and my old bank statements also will be useful.

[Feb 11, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We request you to submit your request at the home branch to enable us to assist you with account activation. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

My account number is [protected]
Branch: Bhagwan Talkies Agra
Money is debited without any information.
And branch didn't give any information.
When I go branch some says go there or there.
Please help me

gsharma132's reply, Feb 11, 2019
Mujhe kaise pta chalega ki meri complain par kuch ho ra h
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019

Hi, we request you to visit the following link to get a clarification on the charges levied: https://bit.ly/2o02YoS . Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Hello Team,

I have noticed fraud transaction created under my name by someone.

Kindly take care.
I am not interested in Axis Bank account.

No calls please.

Sravan.

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019

Hi, we request you to visit the following link: https://bit.ly/2NJKKFo and raise a dispute if the said transaction is not authorized by you. Further, kindly get your card blocked at the earliest to avoid any misuse. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - axis bank activate credit freeze account no.