[Resolved] Axis Bank — Axis Bank Imps transaction in suspect status

ksreejith on Feb 28, 2017
I have made imps transaction today (28th Feb 2017) for the amount rs.78150 from my axis account to Canara account. The amount got debited from my account but the beneficiary account is not credited. We have urgent requirement of money. I request you please coordinate with bank to escalate this issue.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Feb 28, 2017] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
praveen chhoker c's response, Mar 01, 2017
All mobile number not recharge invled mobile number bstata he koi bhi number par recharge nahi hota hr

Axis Bank Imps transaction in suspect status
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2017

You can check the status of the transaction after 2 working days. If the reversal does not show in your account or the beneficiary account is not credited within 2 working days you can send us an email at : http://bit.ly/2gulbtN . Sorry for the trouble.

Axis Bank
Updated by ksreejith, Mar 01, 2017
Amount got credited today, and i have initiated another IMPS transaction. Even that went in to same status.

I request you please coordinate with bank to escalate this issue.

Axis team, could you please let me know the reason behind this issue. From your customer care executive, i got to know that this is because of network issue. Then why it is happening multiple times. If so something serious to your network which you need to act on.

Terrible time with your banking solutions. I have to close a loan with CANARA bank asap, and that is the reason i have done the IMPS transaction, which got failed 2 times and i would lost 1 week for which i have to pay due/over intrest on the loan. Also suggest me a secure transaction mode here after which i can try.

I believe this is the time for me to think on another service provider.

Comments

All number mobile numbet not recharge inlrvild number batata rehta he 5 bar complen kar. Chuka hu koi bhi renpose bhi nahi milta he hum kya kar aap bato bank kib servi es lene se kya phsyda he koi bhi number dalte he sab ko invelid batata he plese check kijiye

I request you please coordinate with bank to escalate this issue.

I believe this is the time for me to think on another service provider.
I have made imps transaction today (14mar 2017) for the amount rs.5000 from my axis account to Canara account. The amount got debited from my account but the beneficiary account is not credited. We have urgent requirement of money. I request you please coordinate with bank to escalate this issue.
Imps ref no. IMPS/P2A/[protected],
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2017

Hi Atheeq,

We're sorry you had this experience and we want to make this right. Please share your concerns at http://bit.ly/2nkeD4R for us to assist you.

Axis Bank
Respected sir

Today[protected] i have did imps transaction amount of 4700 to Beneficiary HDFC Account . its not credited to other beneficiary account . but amount also debited from my account but when checking in transaction history .

TXN Status is showing is SUSPECT .

So kindly suggest about this.

amount will be reversal to my account or it will credit to beneficiary account ?
I have made imps transaction today (10th Nov 2017) for the amount rs.12000 from my axis account to Corporation Bank account. The amount got debited from my account but the beneficiary account is not credited. We have urgent requirement of money. I request you please coordinate with bank to escalate this issue.

Axis bank account no: [protected]

AXIS Bank IMPS does not work - I got the same issue today. Money deducted from account but not credited to beneficiary account and the status is suspected.
Rs. 2 lakhs amount was deducted from my account through IMPS on 12-June-2018, still now it is not credited to Beneficiary Account.
This is medical Emergency and need fund for this. Checked with Home Branch, they are saying "Timed out issue in Gateway".
And saying that it will be credited to my account, but question is when? I'm trying to follow up multiple times phone banking/customer care/home brach, but not getting any result.
Kindly please look this issue immediately.
Kindly please look this issue immediately.
10, 000 Rs amount got debited from my account, but not credited to beneficiary, please help me in getting cash back to my account.

Yesterday I made IMPS transaction to settle my monthly rental due for Rs.10000/-. Though transaction value along with service charges + gst has been correctly deducted, bank has not ensured for the timely credit to the payer or for reversal of debit and given credit back to my account. Transaction reference[protected] dt.11.11.2018. Though Bank informs that amount would get credit within 2 days, they are crediting the bank charges debited from my account. If no service done, why they need to charge. It is high time, RBI should intervene for such frequent failure of service especially for net banking transactions by Axis Bank.

I am having worst experience with Axis bank's service.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018

Hi, sorry for the trouble. Request you to refer the link https://bit.ly/2NJKKFo and raise a dispute for the same. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - Axis Bank Imps transaction in suspect status