Axis Bank — cancel my one assist services

Tambaram, Tamilnaduchennai, India
 karthik8224 on Sep 22, 2019
Dear team,
My assist services has been renewed on 21st 2109 without any prior information. I would like to cancel my one assist services and expect my complete refund as iam still in my free look in period.

An amount of 1899 was deducted from my account without any communication (No sms or email received).

As iam still in my free look in period, please unsubscribe and refund the full amount as iam eligible for it

[Sep 22, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist