[Resolved]  Axis Bank — credit card no due certificate

I had been offered axis bank credi card. Previosly they told me no amc will be charged, in the statement they charged for amc. After discussion they had taken from my salary account. Now they are not issuing me no due certificate so my cibil is suffered. Now because of this bank of baroda is not giving me home loan.
So i want immediate action. I had contacted several times bank authorities no answer no satisfactory reply from customer care axis bank.
Bank of baroda guy is also asking for same.
Get me clear out this.
As soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-04 14:50:38

[Jun 02, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Hi, we are sorry to hear that. Do DM us your registered contact details and we will get back soon.
Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by shreyas lab Jun 03, 2019
My contact number [protected]

Dr Dushyant Desai [protected]
Updated by shreyas lab Jun 10, 2019
No contact had been made by axis bank customer care
Updated by shreyas lab Jun 12, 2019
Still waiting for NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
SO MY CIBIL IMPROVE.
IT SHOWS WRITE OFF WHICH IS NOT OK .

Updated by shreyas lab Jun 17, 2019
Still no action

Comments

No actioni
Still
No steps
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2019

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Dr Ila D Desai
Contact number is :- [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2019

Hi, we request you to share with us the CIBIL report for us to assist you further. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
shreyas lab's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 25, 2019