[Resolved]  Axis Bank — ecom pur/google *front money deducted from my axis bank account

My balance from axis bank got deducted for the second time i. E 1050 rupees as i am not using any software or applications that charges in monthly basis, but this is the second time deduction from ecom pur/google* front[protected]/191019/9:56. And if it was from my previous account or somewhere else than i have lost my previous email i'd and phone numbers. And for your information i am not using any chargeable software or applications. And if happens to charge monthly than please stop. And help me to get my cash back to my account no [protected] jikmi bhutia axis bank phone number where you can see my account details of axis bank.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-24 23:08:47

[Oct 19, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Oct 22, 2019
Hi, we request you to share the alternate number so that we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.