Axis Bank — fastag delivery status

G BLOCK HARI NAGAR JANAKPURI, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 gursharan_singh on Dec 12, 2019
Date of incident - 10 dec 2019
Client number - [protected]

Fastag was ordered on 10 dec and there is no delivery status for the vehicle details entered on bluedart tracking section.

How to check the fastag delivery status.

Kindly let me know the steps to check the status and delivery time for the fastag.

Also the toll free number for fastag is not working. Have tried calling number of times but there is no response.

Kindly assist.

[Dec 12, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2019
Hi, we request you to contact our FASTag helpline number at [protected] for further assistance in the referred matter. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by gursharan_singh, Dec 12, 2019
Helpline number is not working.

Very bad services
Updated by gursharan_singh, Dec 13, 2019
FASTag helpline number is not working not responding to any calls.

Comments

My Wallet ID [protected] ! I ordered on 8 Dec, still waiting ! What is the delivery status and where shall I check it?
I placed the order for fast tag on 04/12/2019, my wallet ID : [protected] and then I recharged for Rs.500/- on 12/12/2009 but till date I have not received the fast tag.
Yogesh kumar GM
Mobile:[protected]
I placed the order for Axis bank fast tag on 04/12/2019, my wallet ID : [protected] and then I recharged for Rs.500/- on 12/12/2009 but till date I have not received the fast tag.
Yogesh kumar GM
Mobile:[protected]
I have applied for fastag on 02.12.2019 but not received as of now
dhanum02's reply, Dec 13, 2019
very bad services
I have bought fastag more than 7days before, but till date not yet been received .Kindly inform where I have to track my delivery position .

Rupak Bhanja.
Axis bank, Ordered fastag on 5th Dec 19 but still not received tag and no updates from axis bank .kindly update the status.
chethan ariga's reply, Dec 14, 2019
Axis bank customer care number also not working, pls help me to track my card
I have bought fastag more than 14 days before, but till date not yet been received .Kindly inform where I have to track my delivery position .
My Fastag wallet Id [protected].
Receipt no.[protected]
Lead Id[protected]
amount paid: Rs. 200/-

Pl do something special because your customer care number given in system not valid,
We are help less,
Expedite when my fstag sticker will reach at my address.

Regards/Premchand Patle
I online ordered Fasttag on 30th November which is not yet delivered. Tracking also not working, please help
I lost Rs. 400/ spent for getting Fastag through Axis bank. CUSTOMER HELPLINE NO IS NOT ANSWERING. nobody is replying about the despatch of Fastag card. The application for fastag along with the payment were made 18 days back. PLS DO NOT APPLY THROUGH AXIS BANK. THET ARE NOT SERIOUS ABT THEIR BUSINESS AND CUSTOMERS
I bought Axis Bank FasTag on 23rd November 2019 and I have not received the RFID Tag from Axis Bank. I recharded INR 1400 in the FasTag wallet, ut only INR 1200 is credited to my wallet. Filed complaint with customer care from FasTag login and still waiting for response from Axis Bank. Very pathetic sedrvice from Axis Bank on FasTag front.
Same with me, ordered on 26th November and still not delivered, no tracking details shared, how can I check the status.

Bhumika Tewari
I had ordered my fastag but haven't reviced and also called at the blue dart they said that you have to give the reference id but i dont have one
Axis bank fastag
very worst customer service no [protected]. Never connected
i ordered online two months back.
Not received till now.
No tracking system
Axis Bank Fastag purchase is an one of the the online cheating
I bought the Axis Bank FasTag on 5th Jan 2010 and I had received the RFID Tag from Axis Bank which is same as My vehicle number. I tried to call on customer care but unable to connect them. Also tried to track Fast tag through Blue dart in which reference id is showing incorrect. Still my Fast tag is not delivered.

Very poor service