[Resolved] Axis Bank — lien and debit freeze

Yeswanthpur, Bangalore, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Sunil [email protected] on Feb 27, 2019
Myself sunil and i am an ex employee of axis bank..
My a/c has been debit freeze from allmost 2 years.. They are saying that since i didn't serve notice period, my a/c has been freeze and if i pay dues, my a/c will be operated.. So, i went to my base branch i. E yeswanthpur, bangalore..
But, they are refusing to accept my deposit, without any reason..
The issue has been continously dragging without any proper response..
When i ask hr through mail, they will say to contact base branch and when i contact base branch they will say to contact hr...
Seriously, if for employees only they are doing like this and how they handle their customers..

Kindly atleast you give proper solutions to my problem, so that i can operate my a/c normally.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2019

[Feb 27, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We are here to help! Pls DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

Hello, I had I credit card with you and due to hardships and loss of job I am not able to pay the credit card bill, the bill amount is too much for me to pay please email me with details, please get back to me with in regards to the same at [protected]@gmail.com
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019

Hi, we request you to contact our phone banking team on 1-860-419-5555 and 1-860-500-5555. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - lien and debit freeze