[Resolved] Axis Bank — no proper behaviour

Bitu Borah on May 16, 2018
I am a axis bank customer since 2010. (North lakhimpur branch, dist-lakhimpur, assam-787001. I went to bank to deposit a amount today, but sunayana biswas (I think she is the teller of the branch) didn't accept my amount in time (3.50-4. Pm). He not accepting of my amount is not the issue but her behaviour was not of a banker. She is not fit as a banker because if her behaviour.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2018

[May 16, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018
HI, sorry for any trouble caused. We have taken up the case for further evaluation. Thank you for highlighting the issue. Regards, team Axis bank.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Without my consent and my permission Axis Bank is deducting money out of my account for consolidated dp charges which I never approved or applied for. They deducted 817.11 rs without my consent. I would like my money refunded as I'm a student and also would like an explanation too regarding the same.

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018

Hi, The charges that you have incurred on your account are the annual charges for Demat account. Please refer the link https://www.axisbank.com/retail/investment/demat-account/fees-charges for information on the same. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
My axis bank account no [protected] cutting 1770 consolidated charges 11.may 2018
kindly please reverse asps
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018

Hi, as per the notes on the account, the charges that you have incurred on your account are the consolidated charges for your Demat account. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - no proper behaviour