[Resolved] Axis Bank — Refund from amazon through axis bank

Nikita Chauhan on May 5, 2017
My name is nikita chauhan. I am expecting refund from amazon which they claim to have done at your end. My order no. Is 171-6045208-2865921 and my card no. Is 4179-1700-2807-8945. Request you to look into matter at the earliest.
I am not sure why has this happened. It's been more than a week now. Please arrange to help me get refund at the earliest.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 9, 2018

[May 05, 2017] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 09, 2018
Hi, we are sorry to hear that. Do Inbox us your registered contact details and we will get back soon. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name is Sourab. I am expecting refund from amazon which they claim to have done at your end. My order Refund Reference #[protected]. Request you to look into matter at the earliest.

My name is Kavitha. I am expecting refund from amazon which they claim to have done at your end. My order #[protected]. Request you to look into matter at the earliest.

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2018

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please DM us your registered contact number. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.

2000