[Resolved] Axis Bank — reopening of a cancelled credit card without approval from the customer and asking for payment

Sijinaliyan on Jul 21, 2018
I have cancelled my credit card on June 2017. However, I have received e-mail attaching my credit card statement on April 2018. I have immediately e-mailed it to Ms. Meeta Bissa of Axisbank Bangalore branch. Although she has not responded to me, I haven't received any further statements until July 2018. Now, I received another credit card statement on 20.07.2018 & they are asking for payment.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2018

[Jul 21, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2018
Hi, we are here to help ! Please Inbox us your contact details. We will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Sijinaliyan, Jul 21, 2018
Hi...Please provide your email id to communicate with you
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Details of the account as under:-

Name:- Sijin A
Account No. [protected]
Customer id:[protected]
Credit card closed on:- June 2017

E-mail:- sijinaliyan@gmail.com
Contact no. +[protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018

Hi, We are here to help! Please dm us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I have been observing for like year . my Ac has been debiting either like rs2, rs15, 117, 250 umnecessarily. why is it debiting without my consent, since bank doesnt have right to charge even 1 rupee from my ac unless ac balance is zero. wtf is wrong with this axis bank .
Can I know that what's my complaint status to day again debited my money from my account.

Axis Bank - reopening of a cancelled credit card without approval from the customer and asking for payment