[Resolved]  Axis Bank — saving account - debit freeze/blocked

Hi i am Dayaram Yadav, My account is showing debit freeze since i have received a credit of Rs.990000 ( Nine Lacs Ninty Thousand ) on Thu, Jan 17, 8:27 AM, after which i went to my bank branch - Arera Colony, Bhopal asking about my problem there i met Mrs. Sita Mandeshwar (Branch Operation Head).

Account Details::

A/c: [protected]
Ifsc: UTIB0003114
Branch: Arera Colony
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

After telling her all the problem, She asked me to submit my KYC again for the debit freeze to be removed and she asked me the to provide the source and purpose for the same.

I Resubmitted my KYC documents and Provided her the an hand written application letter and an email stating Source and the Purpose of the transaction. Sat, Jan 19, 1:48 PM.

After that she told me it will take 24-48 hours to resolve my issue.

Since then my account is in Debit Freeze, when i called in the number she provided me she is not responding to me properly and when i go to the branch she is asking me for a 11 Digit Reference Number Which i don't have and never received from any where.

I don't understand being the Branch Operation Head she is so unresponsive regarding my issue.

I have even told her mam if you cannot un-freeze my account tell me the process to return the funds to the sender so i can rearrange the transfer in my other Kotak account, But she is not answering to any of my mail and calls and even when i am going to the branch.

i have provided all Transaction Credit Email and The email which she asked me to send, And the managers visiting card which she provided me when i stated going to the bank branch repeatedly asking about my problem.

Now i don't know whats going on with AXIS BANK now, If the Head of the Branch Behaves like this with the customers where the customer will save their money.

Its Passed 13 Days now since my account is frozen, Hope some action will be taken regarding this after putting up my problem here.

So kindly request you to remove the debit freeze and activate my account as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Dayaram Yadav
+91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by DayaramYadav Jan 30, 2019 No proper answer from chat support also!

Updated by DayaramYadav Feb 02, 2019 Not a single reply yet from the bank... no action is been taken!
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Hi, sorry for the trouble. We are looking into the matter highlighted by you and will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Hi, we request you to revisit the branch regarding your concern related to the activation of the account. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet