[Resolved] Axis Bank — transaction missing

chaitanya.mvgk@gmail.com on Jun 11, 2018

I have done a remittance request for 10000 rupees on 24-april-2018 with reference id [protected] from a singapore bank account to my savings account number [protected]. But amount never got credited in to my account. When i check my account status it shows credit frozen. Can you please help in this regard.

Krishna chaitanya m. V.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2018

[Jun 11, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2018
Hi, please share your concerns at https://application.axisbank.com/webforms/axis-support/issues/Bank-SB-OtherQueries.aspx and our executive will assist you. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by chaitanya.mvgk@gmail.com, Jun 11, 2018
Hi Axis Bank Customer Care,

I am unable to start the chat with your agent event after entering the correct email and phone number. It keep on asking for correct phone number even though I entered my registered phone number 98857XX656 . Please help asap
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name manik ghodke 05.06.2018 i recived call from axis bank they told me this is for card protectoin without my permission they tool my 1899 rs from my debit card i just want to deactive this sevice and refund money my relationship no is 4568007
manik ghodke's reply, Jun 7, 2018