[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — bajaj allianz general insurance com. motor insurance

avhijoe on Sep 30, 2017
Policy no: og[protected]-00057851
Claim no: oc[protected]
Manager - raju gupta[protected] & surveyor rajiv roy - [protected]
Maruti insurance - bajaj allianz general insurance company ltd.

On the eve of bishwakarma puja, the 16.09.2017, was driving back home from rajarhat new town action area iii. Suddenly a stray cow came in front of my car & i had put on my break, although the car came to stop still, but my car was heavily bumped by another car right behind me & thus damaging the back side of the car. The impact was so large although i was still on my brakes it shoved towards the right, where there were bamboo made divider & the same scratched both the right front & the back door.
Since i hold a bumper to bumper policy, the same day i had taken the car to service center, although it was closed for the next 2 days. Then i receive a call from a person name rajiv roy – [protected], claiming himself as the surveyor, tells me that as the first impact was at behind so i would only get the back bumper & the scratches that happened due accident does not fall under the accidental coverage but just normal “ware & tear”, so both the doors cannot be covered.
I paid more than rs.33, 000/- to get myself a bumper to bumper policy only to get covered whenever i have such accident’s, now they say that they does not cover it. So i called my service advisor, mr. Sudeep mondal, to get in touch with higher officials mr. Raju gupta, he ridiculed me telling me that “yes scratches are under ware & tear, you should have known it & also asked me to take him to the spot of the incident, or else how would he believe me that the damages of my car are not self-induced.
Sir, the car is just 6 month old, who would want a 6 month old car to get it damaged by him or herself. I was literally requested to take the maruti insurance while purchasing the car, with all kinds of promise. But all were hollow as their fake promises. Sir, this is how you lose customer.
There after i kindly request you to please look into matter. And its my true belief that you will do whatever it takes to get me that i truly deserve.

Here after thanking you,
Abir mondal
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2017

[Sep 30, 2017] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2017
Hi Abir,

We'll surely look into your concern. Your details have been shared with our team and we assure you that we'll share an update on this at the earliest.

We have registered your complaint with us under the Reference No.: BA - 1267. Please mail us at customercare@bajajallianz.co.in with the given reference number in the subject line of the email for any future follow ups.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance