[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz — Policy number [protected]

I held policy number [protected] but I was called by an agent of Bajaj, called Pooja Pandey, and she persuaded me to take up a new policy number [protected].

I received a soft copy from email on 29th November 2020 from email address 'policy.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in' but could not open it using my date of birth. I replied back to the policy.bond email address above but it was returned. I then asked Pooja to sort it out. I have since tried on many occasions to find someone in Bajaj or for Pooja to sort things out and give me information and for me to have access to the website. I am not able to log on either. I have compliant a couple of times to telephone no. [protected] and each time I was told to log in 24 hours later and I would have access. Not luck so far. Please HELP. I do not know what else to do or who else I can contact.
See attached photo - could not log in using my date of birth 17121952
Policy number 0420854254
Apr 23, 2021
I was contacted by the agent who sold me the policy.
Apr 14, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 16, 2021
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response

we’ve noted your complaint and have shared it with the concerned team. Please provide your contact number and email id so that we can sort this out for you immediately.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance