Bajaj Finance — complaint regarding fake insurance

NareshShar on Dec 26, 2017
Hi sir/madam,

I am naresh sharma.in 2012 i bought two electronic products in 39, 000 rs from a local vendor through bajaj finance and i pay all installments and complete my loan in february 2013 (I am sending you loan noc).

First installment date 05/07/2012
End installment date 05/02/2013

Now i am getting threatening fake calls and he is saying that i am calling from mumbai police and name of person is devinder singh rathore and his contact no is [protected]. He told me that there is complaint against you and you talk to advocate anil kumar tripathi and his contact no is [protected] when i call him he said that there is loan pending amount against you when i ask him about details then he give me a shocking details that when i buy product through bajaj finance then they activate a insurance policy which i have not taken and amount was 300 or 400 is pending and now that amount is 28000. I told him that i didn't ask for any policy. I can't believe that bajaj finance executives are making fake policy for cheating peoples.

I just want to clear that which policy i didn't ask how you people activate that policy on my name and now bajaj finance agents making threatening calls.

Now i am going to consumer court for this fraud of your company i make a complaint in consumer court and they already forward you a email regarding this my complaint no is (549514) they told me if i didn’t get your written reply regarding this with noc and clear my cibil then i will take next legal action against your company through consumer court.

I am sending you my loan account details with noc of products those i purchase and i am not going to pay a single rupees for this fake insurance policy which i have not taken.

Loan account no.

4240cd00079897 amount 27, 000
4240cd00079898 amount 12, 000

So i have a humble request please stop calling me from these kind of numbers and torturing me mentally i don't want to waste my time and your time so please send me a written reply through email

Let me know if you need any information. Please don't call me on my phone number because i am not picking unknown number call after these threatening call either mention your contact no in email first then i will only pick that phone number call.

My customer id is 8176809
Email address webark. Tech@gmail.com
Contact no [protected]

Looking for you response as soon as possible.

Warm regards,
Naresh sharma

complaint regarding fake insurance
complaint regarding fake insurance
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - complaint regarding fake insurance