[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — fraudulent use of my bank mandate to extract money from my bank account
(1) i have purchased materials from store of digital reliance (Inside avni mall, jagat banerjee ghat road, howrah, west bengal) taking loan from bajaj finance and repaying through emi system through icici bank mandate.
(2) the four loan no - (A) 4100cd[protected]Emi : rs750, last emi date : 02.06.2017) (B) 4100vs[protected]Emi : rs444, last emi date : 02.05.2017)
(C) 4100cd[protected]Emi:rs2999, last emi date : 02.03.2016)
(D) 4100vs[protected]Emi:rs300, last emi date : 02.03.2016)
Which were paid under emi system through my icici bank mandate given to bajaj finance.
(2) on 16.01.2020, bajaj finance (Bj) used my that old bank mandate to extract rs117 from my icici bank account without taking any permission from me.
(3) on my complaint, bj says that debit was for their card, which i had never desired for, nor, i had ever seen it.
(4) on my further demand, bj has refunded that rs117 in the evening of 11.02.2020.
(5) i now demand bj must close all my bank bank mandates as written vide sl. No.2 above.
(6) bj must give undertaking that they have now no bank mandate from me, and if any, they will never use it without my written permission.
(7) they must return those bank mandates to me through post at my address :
12-abinash banerjee lane, fl-a2, vanish kali field, shibpur, howrah-711102
(8) they must now submit statements of all loans as mentioned vide sl. No.2 above.
(9) bj has to remit bank interest of rs117 for 27 days (From 16jan to 11 feb, 2020) (Both end dates inclusive) which i would have got had bj not fradulently extracted that rs117 from my icici bank account.
(10) bj has to remit rs2000 as penalty for their fradulent ways to extract money from my account without my written permission & using my old bank mandates
(11) bajaj finance (Bj) is not replying, nor, they have sent any further document as desired by me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2020
REMINDER -6 to Bajaj Finance at email : [email protected] Phone No. 91-20-6780-3200 / 91-20-6748-7900 / 91-20-6728-9500 complaint No at Bajaj Finance : SR28195322 Dear sir / Dear Madam, (1)I find that there are four loan no- (1) 4100CD26383372 (EMI : Rs750, Last EMI date : 02.06.2017) (2) 4100VS26552761 (EMI : Rs444, Last EMI date : 02.05.2017) (3) 4100CD09258464 (EMI:Rs2999, Last EMI date : 02.03.2016) (4)4100VS09258419 (EMI:Rs300, Last EMI date : 02.03.2016) which were paid under EMI system through my bank mandate to ICICI bank through you. (2) You have not yet submitted statements of all the above loans, nor NOC, as promised by your.Sushri Dipali on 12.02.2020 and subsequently on 15.02.2020 (3) Please close my bank mandate immediately and confirm, as promised by your Shri Snehal and Sushri Dipali on 10.02.2020 and 12.02.2020 respectively. (4)Please return my bank mandates to me, which I have given to you on your request about 4-5 yrs back to purchase items as written down the paragraph below .My address is as under : 12-Abinash Banerjee Lane, FL-A2, Vanish Kali Field, Shibpur, Howrah, PIN : 711102. PH : 9748761379 / 9339265198. (5)Please also furnish undertaking that you do not have with you any bank mandate from me and if any, you will never use it without my written permission. This was also promised, by your Sushri Dipali on 12.02.2020, to be submitted on the date itself. (6) You are advised to remit bank interest, which would have been generated for Rs117, for 27 days starting from 16.01.2020 to 11.02.2020 ( both end dates are included) (7)Further as a penalty you please remit Rs2000 to my account immediately. (8) Your different employees are ringing me from different numbers, Shri Snehal Gharde rang on 10.02.2020 from 91-20-6780-3200, Sushri Dipali rang from 91-20-6748-7900 at 4.30PM on 12.02.2020 . Then phone came from phone no.91-20-6728-9500 at 5.30PM on 12.02.2020. The last person did not behave well, -regards- -ranjana mukhopadhyay- Customer ID 21869525 ( at Bajaj Finance ) PH : 9748761379 / 9339265198
|2 Comments Updated:||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Bajaj Finance - To remove remarks from my cibil report even after all pending payments cleared
[Resolved] Bajaj Finance - Money Debit from my account 1
[Resolved] Bajaj Finance - cmp mandate debit from account 5