Bangalore Traffic Police — Complaint against traffic police

tun0ssp
I was ridding the vehicle at Baglur road Bangalore, the person sitting behind me was not wearing a helmet.
The traffic police stopped and charged me with the penalty of Rs100 for that offense and he gave me the receipt and informed me that the receipt will be valid for a day. This happened on 29 February 2016, Monday, 1:43pm.
And the traffic police belongs to Chikkajala Police station.

On the same day another traffic police stopped me at Pottery Road Bangalore and asked the me the documents and suddenly he gave me the receipt and asked me Rs100.
The police said the person sitting behind you is not wearing helmet.

I informed him that I already have a receipt but he said that I have already taken the receipt now nothing can be done and more over there is a time difference so please pay the fine and go, I have to see others also. This happened on the same day 29 February 2016, Monday, 1:43pm. And the traffic police belongs to Frazer town Police station.
It’s his fault, first he should have informed for what he had stopped me and should informed me before taking the receipt.

I had met the Frazer town inspector on the spot and raised this issue but he shouted at me saying pay the fine go away.

These kind of problem are happening in most of the places but just no one is taking this up to the higher level.
It’s a kind of harassment what these traffic police are doing.

I have attached the proof for the above issue, kindly do something.
I have Written my grievance to see the outcome. If you feel that my complain is valuable please do take an action ..

Complaint against traffic police
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was ridding the vehicle at Baglur road Bangalore, the person sitting behind you was not wearing a helmet.
And the traffic police belongs to Chikkajala Police station.

The police said the person sitting behind you is not wearing helmet. And the traffic police belongs to Frazer town Police station.

It’s his fault, first he should have informed for what he had stopped and should informed me before taking the receipt.

It’s a kind of harassment what these traffic police are doing.

I have attached the proof for the above issue, kindly do something.
I have Written my grievance to see what the outcome.

I have updated the receipt below for your reference, If the feel my complaint is valuable please do take an action ..

Thanks ..
Police station No: E/39/1609/1281
Place of occurrence: Kundanahalli Gate Juc
Police station : Whitefield
Time: 10:38
Date: 07/12/2016
Traffic Police in Kundanahalli signal has stoped my vechicle taken the key of my Vechicle and asking for money with no reason.
when i asked for reason for requesting money from me ( I was speaking in English), Trafic constable scoled be to speak in local language
which iam not familiar and asked for licence and then RC card of my 2 wheeler.since everything is available with me,
they still asked for money. as i said 'NO', they have charged with me Court fine for driving in foot path and dangerous
Driving which i have not even done.
I was soo much humiliated by Traffic police's Act.
I will be really happy to pay the fine in court if i have done any mistake.
Act of police man has wasted my time and energy for no reason just for paying him Bribe.

Normal human beings like me is getting effected for no reason.

Please help me to get the justice. I am ready to come anywhere and compliant against the corrupt Trafic police man.
Nanu car no parking nail just move madtha edhe police navri bandru station athra thagodogi 4 hrs namuna wait madsi 2000 amount eskondu recept kotildange kalsidare nam kasta yarigu heloke agola edru bagge yaradru krama thagolor edre please call me sir [protected]

Traffic police near Vasanth Nagar is pathetic and a pain for every student of Mount Carmel College.Near college there are few parking places and from all these parking areas our bikes are taken to the Race course road police station. Which is not very close for students to go especially when college leaves late. In spite of parking in the parking area and without violating any rules our bikes are taken away.
On 27/7/2017 my bike was taken from parking area of service road to the police station. whatever the violation is they always ask for 750RS fine.when the link (http://www.bangaloretrafficpolice.gov.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=... clearly says 100 rs for wrong parking.
My primary concern is "how can they pick bikes from the parking area and claim that it was parked wrong?"
Also the men who sat at the desk to collect money were too rude. I was tired so I was leaning on a car and waiting for the police to come . These men yelled at me and asked me not to lean on the car. Then they asked me stand out of the ground.

There is no parking inside the college. Even outside the college there is no sufficient parking.This issue is also a question of safety of girls. Girls have to stay in police station waiting for police and begging for 2 hours at least. It is the responsibility of Bangalore traffic police to solve this issue and take measures for safety of girls and care about students who have to travel so far to the police station and spend lot of time in station in spite of having loads of important college work after late college hours and spend so much money frequently from students little pocket money.
Sir, I was fined today for defective number plate on my aprilia sr150. The number was attached to the vehical by the dealer, and is clearly visible and legible which totally serves the purpose. Apparently an additional plate is to be fixed on drilled holes on vehical body as per the officer who fined me today. This serves what purpose is beyond me. Exept an excuse to extract fines from the public this serves no purpose nor does it make the roads any safer. Hope there is an attitude change soon and the innocent are not harrassed.

I also had bad experience with Traffic police of Bangalore yesterday who charged me Rs 300 for Dangerous driving. My offence was wrong way driving, which is charged as 100 Rs. The target of cops was only to take money from all over the city. Officer removed my key from bike unnecessarily, saying that you will run and when i object him, he put a fine for 300.

This seems very Pathetic all over Bangalore. Rather day i was travelling in Ola, Uber and yellow board driver was fined for not installing number plate on side of the car. where as he said the car is new & all the number plates are installed by its dealer. He forces to pay Rs 200 without challan as a bribe.

This is the attitude of Traffic police all over Bangalore, they want to generate revenue for government, rather they are not a revenue generation department.
I was pushing my two wheeler ka 04 hn 3716 bearing vehicle number without starting it or riding it, I was searching for ATM at heggadenagar suddenly a constable by name narashima Murthy along with inspector on 01/03/2018 at 11:22:45 am, stopped me fined for non helmet of 100rs fine and abused me with bad language, I told them I was not driving but in fact pushing it, but still they argued with me and fined me.. They have not even signed the receipt nor not taken my sign also on receipt. Kindly please take action against this kind of officials please.. Uploaded fine paid photo copy also sir .thank you.. Jai hind...

Worst police department is our Bangalore traffic police...
They just need money and they ready to fine public with no reasons...
I was Signel jumped near forum mall kormangala, the cop was required to file 100 penality for signal jump, but he also added 300 extra fine for dangerous driving where my bike was in less then 20kmhr
Corruption = Bangalore Traffic police