Beam Telecom / Act — act broadband connection speed issue

Sandeepimed on May 14, 2019
My act user id is 11339629. I have taken this connection five year back and they installed the modem and given 30 mbps plan. After that they upgraded the plan with higher speed. Recently i found that router (Modem) which they installed doesn't support the higher speed of 75 mbps. I raised the same query with act and relationship manager which works in indira nagar bangalore.in place of providing support he was rude to me. I am paying for the plan which i haven't use from last two years. Now other act representative calling and suggesting to buy new router (Modem). I want new modem free of cost or the difference of the plans which they upgraded.

[May 14, 2019] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Dear Sandeepimed,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

ACT Fibernet
Updated by Sandeepimed, May 16, 2019
By when I can expect the resolution?
Updated by Sandeepimed, May 22, 2019
It looks like ACT fibernet doesn't care about customer as it is more than a week but no response

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Beam Telecom / Act - act broadband connection speed issue