Beam Telecom / Act — asking more amount for the same data plan which i already paid before

Imaan Imaan on Jan 8, 2019
My account number is[protected].
My account has been suspended few months ago becoz i was not using the data plans.. But i got a call 2 days before from act consumer executive she offered me data plan as i was disinterested she convinced me to take tha data plan.. Within half an hour she sent a boy to collect the amount.. Its been 2 days my internet is not working and account is still suspended.. Act customer service is not responding to my calls and even that executive is also not responding.. And later i got a call and shes asking me to pay more amount to the same data plan which i already paid before.. I want my money to be refunded as soon as possible..

[Jan 08, 2019] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have registered a ticket(SR[protected] for deactivation of account on[protected] but still, the account is active. I have called customer care so many time they always says it will deactivate by today. Please do needful.

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Beam Telecom / Act - asking more amount for the same data plan which i already paid before