Beam Telecom / Act — internet unavailable

Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 imesudheer1 on Jun 11, 2019
I took New internet connection with ACT fibernet on 06/2/19.
I submitted request via ACT website and i paid for a month and took 40Mbps connection.
I cannot access internet as of 06/08/2019. I have called numerous times to the call center all the times hitting the waiting line with no one answering. I tried online chat which gave me a request number(included in email below)
I've been sending emails to the support group and the nodal officer but no response. Not even acknowledgement over email.

Is there any regulation on these broadband services on how much time they can take to service a consumer?
I am paying for the service that's broke and the service provider isn't even acknowledging the problem, Can anyone suggest how i can proceed. I should ideally get refund or compensation for the time lost, but probably won't get it.

Email I sent to the support team and Nodal officer

I am utterly disappointed with ACT support system. I had very urgent need of e-signing some documents related to my Job but i couldn't access internet since last Saturday.

I tried reaching below support numbers
4 times to the number, +[protected] and ended up staying more than 15 mins waiting on call before disconnecting.
8 times to the number, +91 [protected] and ended up staying more than 15 mins to speak to customer care but no luck.

I called the ACT agent that i took the connection @ +91 [protected] and the contact that did the installation at my home +91 [protected], didn't help as well.

How long do you expect me to stay put with out service? I also want refund to the days service is not restored.

Can anyone respond?

Sudheer

[Jun 16, 2019] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Beam Telecom / Act - internet unavailable