[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — regarding shopping

Hemanthkumar.M Hemu on Apr 5, 2019
This is hemanth, dint get the service from your and asking to refund the amount.

One of your staff called chandru told regarding the offers what and all your agency is offering. As per that condition, i have subscribed to your matrimony. (He told that suppose you don't like our service we will refund your amount like that).

My family planned to do shopping in pothys and we did as well but we didn't get any offers from you and its waste of time as well as money.

Before subscriptions, your staff (Chandru & savita) promised that even in pothys also we will give discounts and our company is tie up with them like that. But after subscription, you people are telling that we are not tie up with pothys like that...

I am trying to call to your staff (Chandru & savita) they are not picking the call. So, please refund my amount. (I have paid 1000rs to your company).

Refund my amount otherwise i will register the police compliant and tell to media.

regarding shopping
regarding shopping
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2019

[Apr 05, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Hemanthkumar.M Hemu, Apr 05, 2019
Please update on this and refund my amount ASAP..
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.Could you please send your Matrimony ID and contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

I wanted to buy a membership in Bharat matrimony abd thy didn't guide me correctly abt their services which thy offer and now thy say it's my mistake. I didn't receive complete information. Thy r just seeking money for everything... Nd Cx care representative didn't allow me to speak with manager and he didn't even take my complain

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - regarding shopping