[Resolved] Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — cheap quality rice inside the bag of hmt rice

DN REGALIA,NH-16,PATRAPADA., Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
 gaietyapat on Oct 7, 2019
I purchased groceries from big bazaar, on 2/10/19 memo-[protected]. Out of which there was cheap quality rice inside hmt 10kg bag. I used the groceries for a festive occasion (Dussehra). I came to know the quality of rice after when it was cooked & served to my guests, rice quality was very poor, i couldn’t able to change the rice menu from the dine. There are so many high level personalities including local mla were my guest. The quality of rice served hurt me morally as well as psychological.
When i complained this matter with rest amount of rice to the chief admin. Of your branch could not solve my problem. To solve this whether i will go to police station or consumer court. As i am a profit club member i’m facing difficulties so many times in your bb fbb etc.
So try to solve my problem as soon as possible and give best service to customer.
Your
Sairam apat
Profit club member
Mobile-[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2019
After my complaint, I got a call from Big bazaar customer care & they gave me the original Rice which was in the bill.

[Oct 07, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2019
Dear Mr. Sairam,

I am sorry for your unpleasant experience with us.

Please share the complete bill copy at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can escalate this to our team.

Priya
Future Group
Updated by gaietyapat, Oct 10, 2019
My problem was solved by chief Admin.of BB Mr.kar. He gave me another original HMT.Rice, 10kg.today 9/10/2019.thanks again.
My another request that, kindly upgrade all the software to avoid delay in payments, billings, barcode reading etc, we are facing problem when deducting amount from future Pay/profit club wallet accounts.
Yours
Sairam Apat.

Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown - cheap quality rice inside the bag of hmt rice