[Resolved] Billdesk — Amount deducted but not paid to the concerned

Delhi, Delhi, India
 rnjsagar
Dear sir/mam,

I have done a payment to IDBI for the post of Executive through Billdesk payment gateway on the Date 24/11/2016 at 4:13 PM, the amount of Rs.153/- was deducted from my saving bank account (No. [protected], Union Bank of India), but the payment neither received by IDBI nor refunded to my account till date, so kindly look into the matter and refund this amount in my Saving Bank Account as early as pollible. (Transaction Description : ePAY/To:BILLDESK PAYMENT/54938216/IDBI R. Date 24/11/2016 at 4:13 PM)

Ranjana
E-mail ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 30, 2016
Debited amount has been credited in my saving bank account within 24 hours.

Thanks Billdesk

[Nov 28, 2016] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Today I paid my power bill amount through ur bill desk.amount cut from my debit card.receipt not received.bill shows still due. Pl rectify immediately
I made hdfc credit card bill payment thru bill desk from hdfc net banking. But amount is not reflecting in my hdfc current statement. The amount has already debited from my axis bank account. My mobile no is [protected].
consumer id[protected] electrict biil wbsedcl not paid painding but case debit By S.B.I account trn id-IUR[protected] please action now time
consumer id[protected] electric bill wbsedcl not paid/not sucsses panding but case debit by SBI account trn id-IUR[protected] PLEASE action now.
consumer id[protected] electric bill wbsedcl not paid/ not sucsses painding but case debit bySBI account please action now

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009