Universal Sompo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 21, 2022

File a complaint to Universal Sompo

Having problems with Universal Sompo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Universal Sompo customer care. Itโ€™s quick effective and absolutely free!

Universal Sompo

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Universal Sompo Phone Numbers

Fax

Universal Sompo reviews & complaints(102)

My car was hitted after I claim my insurance and company not give some major parts
I got injured from that's because when I close my trunk that's stuck my head so hard
So I request you to resolve my complaint
Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i am very much disappointed from the service vo[censored]niversal insurance...
    my car is in service centre since soo long and the agents o[censored]niversal sompo are making fake promises day by day...
    my claim number is CL22291661
    first the insurance company said that survey of my car will happen in 1-2 days that survey happened in one week.
    then they said that 3rd party verification will happen in seven days that happened in 20 days
    then after successfully verified on all parameters nothing was found wrong their 3rd party agent verified on all measures and said me that your car will be repaired in 2-3 days

now its been more than a month neither the approval of my claim happened and nor any response from the universal compant
    Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir .. I met with an accident and accordingly I brought the bike to alfa Suzuki service centre who registered my insurance complaint. Ur rep Mr Dalbir Singh (Srinagar JK Zone) has denied replaced of certain parts. Repeatedly I contacted him for resurvy of the vehicle in my presence but he never agreed and said he will do it by himself and never contact me back for part rejection. He denied the parts by giving the reason that the parts are...
      We have recently undertaken an insurance claim o[censored]niversal Sompo. Not only the MSSA kurnool did a lousy job of fixing they did damages to interior. When asked both by the dealer & Insurance agent (raval) they are very reckless in answering the question. I want a resolution on this.

Policy: 2311/66662948/00/000...
      Dear Team,

I had purchase my Car Insurance from Universal Sompo through policy bazar platform on Nov 13, 2021 at the time of purchase I never had any claim from the existing policy holder (Iffco tokio) after a Month I had an accident then I went for claim and my vehicle was in Garage for around a month after that I receive my car, now I face another incident where My car went to the garage and this time my Insurance company...

Due to heavy rain crop loss and 100% dameged hens i inform you pleas visit and survey our crop. Thank you.
      Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had my insurance from your company, policy no 2367/6467910/501000 of car no PB91H1728. This car is accidental and we gave our car to Gulzar Motors Ludhiana to repair but Gulzar Motor asked us for third party affidavit. So in this case Gulzar motor is confirmed for e stamp paper which is now used in the place of normal stamp paper in Punjab according to the Punjab Govt. guidelines . On this Gulzar motor gave me a contact no. of Surveyor...
        Your surveyor Vinay Sarswat Pathankot distt state Punjab . Is refusing to give the claim on a car Number CH 01 BJ 8438 & Claim no CL22164005 . Clause of claim Due mentioned on a form . But still he is not . This Is my last waring to Him & To a company that itโ€™s been 1 week to over my claim process has not been started, Insurance means full cover of a car, vehicle fully insured .. or else I will sue him in court .
        Mobile no of Vinay...

Universal Sompo — Claim-CL22073968

CL[protected] SANJAY KUMAR YADAV / HR-51-AR-2374

LHS window glass and windshield glass both were damaged in one incident which happened on 24th May 2022, and most importantly that time I am driving and same I have mentioned in the claim form and also communicated to the surveyor. I have a recording of surveyor communication where he finally agreed but he confirmed that rest will depend on the office . So once again i request...

Dear All

I register a claim with you for PA cover before w month but till date I will not get any updation upon PA claim I request you to please share status of PA claim

CLAIM NO - CL21275314
        NAME - KRISHNA KUMAR YADAV
        MOBILE NO - [protected]
        Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cl20190121 two wheeler claim hai jo ki company dwara nahi diya ja raha hai kam se kam ak sal ho chala mere dwara sabhi process ki ja chuki hai

mob [protected]...

Hi my name is dharmesh tank, my son vanshil tank is admitted hospital which claim number is 302510, and i drop final bill discharge approval, but today is 12 hour passed and approval is pending
          Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our brezza is 3 years old with lower idv of 545000 vehicle got accident and had a major damage, now insurance is processing our claim under total loss, but i dont want my car to be totalled i requested them but they are forcing me to go for total loss as per surveyor assessment repair cost is 403000 73 percentage of idv i argued with them that as per rule 75 percentage crosses the. Total loss will be considered but our vehicle repair assessment...

My honda city car got into floods on 30th DEC 2021. I towed my vehicle to the Garage. I had take bumper to bumper insurance from the insurance company. The insurance surveyor o[censored]NIVERSAL SOMPO GENERAL INSURANCE Mr.Sabareeshwar ([protected]), Claim manager (Mr.Durai - [protected]) rejected the claim stating that HYDROSTATIC LOCK has happened and hence we wont approve the insurance amount. I had then attchd a case copy of this same case happened in karnataka in 2012. Were the consumer moved legally through court and got the insurance cover along with additional amount for mental agony and harrassement. I need to bring the team o[censored]NIVERSAL SOMPO GENERAL INSURANCE to JUSTIC. And there by not fooling the layman despite paying huge amount of insurance.. Request the majesty to pls help lay man like us and bring the cheaters to justice by paying the hardend money to us.
            Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Mahendra Singh S/o Shri Ram Dan.
              I have purchased service as vehicle insurance from M/s. Universalsompo Limited on 11.09.2021 for vehicle Registration no. RJ-19-CG-7649, engine no. 223124, Chassis no. 102633. Further, the same is valid from 11.09.2021 to 10.09.2022. (Copy of the said policy is enclosed)
              Further, it is well-known fact that the said vehicle was got fire on 11th October, 2021. The details of incidence...
              My policy number is 2369/62112624/00/000

Plese help me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™...

While renewing the policy, one has to do it online only where the option to renew it without corona cover is not made available. Last year corona cover was taken as one time measure but now it should be optional. The online payment generates premium with corona cover only. Needs immediate action to make provision to pay without corona cover premium.
              Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to a heavy rainfall conditions the bad weather as looking to be proceeded as flood we were our village is going under very worst conditions as my all crop has been damaged due this heavy rainfall my whole family was been on this crop support from survival.. So we request u to help us some of the... As it's our Humble request
                Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Wife had viral fever back in June.
                  As she have visited the clinic and took medication for 3 days.
                  But medicine couldn't do any better and her condition got worse even more.
                  As remedy doctor whom she was consulting they said to get admit and have some tests, injections, glucose etc.
                  I have admitted her by doctor's suggestion. And her health improved after.
                  Now I have filed for Mediclaim to my provider Universal Sompo.
                  I have waited 3 months for any reply and after so many efforts they rejected it.
                  Reasons given were "She didn't needed to admit in hospital it could be better by just medication "
                  I have submitted proper paperwork as they asked. Doctor's prescription and recommendation letter after this issue was created with Mediclaim Provider.
                  Now I have contacted my agent who sold me mediclaim who tells me to do FIR or Consumer Complain as he cannot do anything.
                  Show me a proper way or suggestion.
                  Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last week, my wife was admitted in Medicare hospital, Mankapur due to high BP, her left side of body was numb, even she was fainted many times. All the required medical test & scanning was done and the doctor has started the treatment. She was in ICU for 4 days then in general for another 2 days but while getting the discharged from hospital, health insurance company member Mr. Anmol([protected]) has declined to register the claim when asked...