Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Mar 8, 2023

File a complaint to Bisleri International

Having problems with Bisleri International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bisleri International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bisleri International

Bisleri International Website

Bisleri International Head Office Address

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Bisleri International Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 112 937

View more phone numbers

Bisleri International reviews & complaints page 2

BISLERI has not delivered the 20 litres bottle in 3 days after ordering and they keep on sending message delivery attempt unsuccessful without even attempting to deliver it. Their customer care is pathetic.
Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered two bisleri water 20litres each, it was supposed to be delivered on 01/09/2022 . But yet not delivered and neither get any update or response from them. I tried reaching delivery person and company but no one has responded yet. Noone picks up the phone too. If they can't deliver then why take the paid order.
    Sep 03, 2022
    Updated by fs32
    Their Website is really bad, it doesn't have any options for help/order status/customer care/complaints.
    Sep 03, 2022
    Updated by fs32
    Their Distributors are very rude to talk, They don't even wanna talk to customers and they complain about bisleri customer support people that why did they give our mobile number to customers.

I have ordered two bisleri water 20litres each, it was supposed to be delivered on 29/08/2022 .But yet not delivered and neither get any update or response from them. I tried reaching delivery person and company but no one has responded yet. If they can't deliver then why take the paid order.

We received 20 liter water bottle with contaminated water please replace, else will have to move consumer court against you. it's been over 2 weeks when I raised complaint
        Sachin

Address:Chennai

Bisleri collected a deposit amount of 150 Rs per jar, but after raising the empty jar return request, they never came up to collect the jar or returned the deposit amount. Everytime customer care center will reply that they will come and pickup next day but it never happened. After 2 months of continuous followups they have now cancelled the return request. I am attaching the communication details with them.

Consumer Right Violation by Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd:

The company provides their customers the facility of placing order for its products through it's website. After placing the order, the customers receive an OTP which needs to be shared with the delivery person to mark the delivery as completed. This OTP system serves as a GURANTEE (a binding agreement) with the customers that the delivery cannot be completed without...

Dear Concern,

I took a 3-month subscription in which 3 things were included.

1. Bisleri Tissue Box Combo - Set of 2 ( Not Received )
            2. Bisleri Hand purifier 200 ML Gel 3 ( Not received )
            3. Automatic water dispenser ( Received )

Dealer is saying, we did not provide. From where I will get both the things that are included in my package?

Dealer's talking style was not good. This is the second time where I am facing a problem.

The service is very poor. Request you to please improve & provide the pending items as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
            Anand Tiwari

Address:64 Priya Enclave Delhi - 92

I ordered 20 liter water can of Bisleri and got contaminated water in the bottle posing health risk for me and my family
              Water bottle of 20 liter is lying at my home as an evidence

Address:Pune

Got a 20 L Bisleri with minerals- bottle today after opening the bottle identified it is full or worms and dirt. Failed to check the water we drank it later discovered worms in the glass. Not sure how can a filtered water also knows as nutritious water have worms. Which has lead to a stomach pain at home and Vomiting. This is absolutely shameful we buy mineral water for health. Not sure how you guys are taking care purification process. Coz for sure the water is not Purified. Please let me know how to proceed with this. This is not acceptable.

I have not received my order yet. It has been 1 week. Bisleri deducted the money immediately but has not yet delivered the product. I had ordered 5 cases of Vedika bottles. Bisleri is not responding to emails. Their customer care phone number is down.
                  Seems Bisleri has committed fraud.

Address:Delhi

I ordered an Automatic Water Dispenser from the Bisleri App, paid online. But the delivery agent is NOT delivering. The name of Delivery Company is CHAWALA ENTERPRISES.

My Order Number is BSLRE-016DE-1284258

When the message comes to deliver, he always cancel it and reschedule it.

I request you to please look into this matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible

Please find my order details below. I placed the order on 15th Aug. As per your policy it was supposed to get delivered by 16th 8 PM. Everyday the delivery person says the same thing that they will deliver it tomorrow.

Could you please cancel my order and refund my money asap. Otherwise I will have to escalate this further to consumer forum.

Even customer care disconnect the call, when I complain. I really had a terrible experience with you. Hope not to deal further with you in future.

Order Details Order Number:
                      BSLRE-003HY-1296845
                      BSLRE-003HY-1296939

Address:Plot No. 27, VGP Selva Nagar, 2nd main, Vijaya Nagar, Velachery, Chennai – 600042

UNS EduTech is holding a paid subscription with According to the Subscription plan, 5 water cans must be delivered every friday. Bisleri. the water can delivery of August 12th 2022 is not yet delivered. this not the first time this incident is happening. they are repeating it again again. the customer care response is very poor with a very very log wait time no solution . we have paid for a product and we are now without water.

Gayathri Rajasekar,
                        UNS EduTech

I’ve placed an order for my water bottles on Thursday around 11 Am. It’s Saturday today and they’re not picking calls. If I try to call customer care, nobody picks up! If I write an email, no response.. very irresponsible services. Water is so important how can they delay!? My money gets wasted because if I’m in urgent need of water and it doesn’t come on time

20 litres water can was not delivered

Water can was not delivered till now, I ordered the water can as on (6th August 2022), contact number was not there to call the delivery man. Please give me the delivery today....
                            I have subscribed for monthly delivery of 20 ltr Can after confirming with Ms. Sonali Shinde of Bisleri if they provide services in my location & placed the order vide no. #BSLRE-047-[protected] on 1st August’22 & opted for every Wednesday deliveries, accordingly the first delivery should happen on 3rd Aug’22.

My struggle started the moment I received the below message on 3rd late evening as the delivery not happened...
                            Address:HSR Layout, Bengaluru

I called bisleri helpdesk no. and asked them to send someone to pick up 2 empty cans and refund the deposit I had paid. I placed the request on 14th April and called them 4 to 5 times till now requesting an update on the status but still nobody turned up to pick up the cans and refund the deposit. It has been 4 months now.

The customer support agent would keep on telling that someone would turn up within 48 hours, whenever I call them but to no avail.

Please assist.

Bisleri ticket no. : [protected]
                            Aug 01, 2022
                            Updated by kphookan

Please assist.

Bisleri ticket no. : [protected]

Address:Sai Hira Apartment Moshi, Pune

I ordered bisleri on 26th July but still I haven't received it. I have raised complaints 3 times but didn't get any response. Today at 5 pm I got a call from this number [protected] for a location. I shared the location but no one came. Later I called the same number but that person was talking to me rudely.
                              Aug 1, 2022
                              Worst experience with Bisleri
                              Aug 01, 2022
                              Updated by aniketadsul1
                              Worst experience with Bisleri

I have not received the refund even after 3 months from the termination of my subscrition. I have made many request through customer care and online(ORDER # BSLRE-047CH-904365). Bisleri has not picked up the water can(20 ltr) and has not refunded Rs 300(security payment for 2 cans).
                                Aug 6, 2022
                                I do not know what has happened but the customer care agent was repeatedly calling for every 3 days for around 1 month and at last one day Bisleri agent picked up the can. Also refunded the cation deposit for 2 CANs. I am wondering such a big company like Bisleri lacks in governance to address the refund. Atlast, i feel that this is not a right way to treat a customer for getting refund.
                                Such a pathetic service!!!

Every time I receive a mail stating 'Your pickup is Scheduled' and I think this is an ironical statement to fool me. I am done of this nuisance. I receive msg and no one even call to to pick the can that is kept at my home.
                                Almost a month ago I requested for can pickup.
                                order no. BSLRE-001BA-1203686

Address:Govindhapuram--603204

Hi, this is muthu from 603204 location.
                                  I am running supermarket .Bisleri supplier supply all type of water from your products weekly once. Now the supplier not picking my calls. Order also not deliverable...
                                  I have 20 to 25 customer daily water supply for 20lit Bisleri can... Now the customers torched me... What I do???
                                  Pls solve the issue..