[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — blue dart courier not received

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Aditya Potharaju on Nov 14, 2017
Waybill no : [protected]

Blr apx/sfc pud centre prohibited area-entry restricted for delivery 13-nov-2017 19:00

I haven't received the bluedart courier yet and it shows the status as prohibited area-entry restricted for delivery.

I was not contacted through sms or email. Can this issue be resolved immediately.

blue dart courier not received
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2017
Once I filed my complaint, they looked into it and delivered my product.

[Nov 14, 2017] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Your order from Amazon with Blue Dart Awb# [protected] is undelivered as it is out of our delivery area.You may pick the package in 48 hrs from

Above statement taken by your courier office Mansa our address is in Mansa PB city they said out of delivery area
Please see this metter
Very bad work
They always say that the order is out of delivery area..
My order is not delivered yet.!! Worst experience from blue dart.!!
My courier not received on date 5-3-18, because I m going to out of station, I'm coming after 2 days in delhi so I'm going blue dart office in Mohan estate located, I'm ask a person Mr "Arun" he said to me 'sir we have delivered today after 3 pm o'clock, I'm react OK.. On date 8-3-18
But my courier is not delivered. Why.?????
I'll requested to u "THE BIG COMPANY COURIER DELIVERED COMPANY "

" SAME ON U" MY EXPERIENCE IS VERY BAD WITH YOU...

Sabse bekaar courier sevice 4 baar mere ghar aakar laut jaata tha iska delivery man ...par 5 minutes se jyada rukk nii sakta
Or ab tak 1500rs se upar kat chuke H mere account se par stiil mera credit card receive nii hua aaj 4 months hone jà rha H
The worst courier service ...
Very bad service by blue dart.your customer care no is not reachable.no one is trying to contact me.I can't find their office here.The office no given in net doesn't deliver online products

Hi bluedart team,
My order was about to reach today but it was not delivered.I tracked the status of courier and it is now showing as "Prohibited area entry restricted for delivery".I have Not informed about this by call or via message.This shows that you really don't care about your customers. Such an irresponsible courier company.
I didn't expect this from you people.
I am attaching the screenshot of my courier details.
Please find the same and try to deliver my package asap OR if not then let me know from where can I collect my package.

Thanks!

Bojo's reply, Jun 19, 2018
Please let me know the status of my order on my email id- [email protected]
No one contacted, no phone call, nothing. I was waiting for so long to receive the package and status got updated to Consignee Not Available. I got an SMS saying call on[protected] to reschedule delivery. I did that, and I got charged total 10 rupees for five times calls where no one answered. This is really unprofessional. I want my package delivered. plz help me.

Waybill No : [protected]
Reference No : [protected]
My phone number : [protected]

My courier Bill no. is [protected]. I was supposed to get my courier by[protected]. Today is 25-10 and i didnt recevie my courier. Request you to please arrange the courier asap or contact me in case of any quereies.
Courier services should understand the urgency of deliverable and should deliver the courier on time.
mukesh5262's reply, Oct 25, 2018
BlueDart courier Waybill no. 35649405820
Hi Bluedart,

When can I expect the delivery of my parcel. Kindly find my waybill no. in the screenshot attached.

Sana Huque

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - blue dart courier not received