Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2366)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

R
Singapore, Singapore
Sir i parcel LED TV in your blue dart parcel service on[protected] from nandigama, andra pradesh to hyderabad telangana. Parcel received on[protected].but TV display damaged. Please arrange the repair service as your responsibility.
LED tv display damaged
LED tv display damaged

[Dec 14, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
    Marseille 01, France
    I m waiting from four days for important documents delivery which arived at their final trasient point but till now there r no any information...

Alkmaar, Netherlands
      You guys charge like 800 per 2kg parcel and gives very cheap service .. my parcel having tracking no [protected] is in my...

L
      Taipei, Taiwan
      The pacage sent under the tracking number [protected]

was not delivered to the mentioned ther on. Instead it was delivered to

wrong addresss.

[Dec 13, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] AWB

Is delivered to wrong address.

I haven’t received the order.

It’s an important parcel to me.

This is unfair.

Pls return my product or money.

Taipei, Taiwan
          My Waybill No. [protected]. It is reached at Washim bluedart office but Blue-dart didn't deliver my package. Blue-dart return my package. Customer care told me that they didn't provide delivery on Customer address but previously I have received 3 packages from Blue-dart. Now they are saying that. Shame on you bluedart.
          Courier reached at final hub but they didn

M
            Taipei, Taiwan
            I track my order it showing intransition but expected delivery shown on 7 Dec but it not received yet.courier pod no is [protected]

Marseille 01, France
              Your delivery service lacks so much transparency, that I feel like I will never be able to trust my package delivery with...
              Delhi, Delhi
              I have to receive couriour from Bluedart, but without contacting me my couriour was returned by the courior company with reason...

Taipei, Taiwan
              Mera courier ayea tha indusland bank ka aur mujhe delivery boy ne call ki but main us time ghar par ni tha .. maine usko 2 din ke baad aane ke liye bola but jb maine call ki usko to vo bola ki courier vapis chla gya hai.. Delivery boy ko bolne ki tmeez ni hai isliye uski rating zero hai. Jldi se jldi mere se contact kiya jaye or mera courier bhejo.

[Dec 12, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                Singapore, Singapore
                The status of the AWB- [protected] is incorrectly updated as consigne rejected. I have not received any call or email regarding the consignment. I am very much available at home. This is a recurring issue now for shipments from bluedart. Can have this addressed T the earliest?
                AWB not delivered -37973478244

Singapore, Singapore

I have given pickup on 5th December from Bangalore to Mumbai, It reached on 10th Dec evening when our team received the consignment it was opened if any material is missing how can I get the same back .

[Dec 11, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                    I sent a parcel on 9/12/20 from bikaner to Malad Mumbai.. today that parcel delivered.. some parts of sweets were missing from it...
                    Goods removed from parcel

Singapore, Singapore
                      I am totally frustrated with the service that you do, my courier was suppose to be delivered by 9th of December...

P
                      Taipei, Taiwan
                      I have given my pin code correct correct and now it's it keeps showing that wrong pincode will impact delivery. All my previous parcels was delivered by the same exact pincode .

U
                        Marseille 01, France

I am Udal Kumar Bharti. I requested FINAL IT CERTIFICATE from ICICI BANK LIMITED. ICICI BANK has shipped...
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        I applied for a credit card through axis bank and it is being delivered through Blue dart. Yesterday It was out for delivery...

P
                        Taipei, Taiwan

The bluedart store manager purposely held our shipment at their office even though it arrived yesterday. They are lazy that they didn’t bother to make a call for product delivery. Instead, they updated on the site that incorrect address was mentioned and it is held captive. I called to their office. Staff was arrogant as he said he couldnt deliver yesterday at 5pm and assured me that product will be delivery by today morning 11am. Why does he have do much of attitude? His number : [protected].
                        So much of ego and attitude this person holds

J
                          Istanbul, Turkey
                          I have Given the correct waybill number but it is showing wrong pincode and I have also mailed them regarding the issue but I don't get any reply
                          .even their customer care number has no option to talk with their executives. Bluedart: [protected]
                          I have mailed the contact details aswell
                          Shipment Redirected On Same Awb wrong pincode

L
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            I was supposed to get my courier delivered by Blue Dart but it is showing since two days Shipment Out for Delivery and then...