[Resolved]  Blue Dart Express — Blue Dart Express - EJR SERVICE CENTRE is a fraud & cheating peoples

Respected sir
Your services is not satisfactory at all. SBI has sent me a urgent document via Blue Dart Express - EJR SERVICE CENTRE. C/O JETEX PARCEL SYSTEMS. 419, G-BLOCK, NEW ALIPORE. NEAR NEW ALIPORE COLLEGE. KOLKATA-700053. But 4 days over and till now no body came to my place. When I am tracking with waybill no, your site is asking that my address incorrect. which is totally wrong statement. That ERJ service is a fraud agency. They don't even call me to find my place. They did not even bother to pick my phone after calling several time...
In this updated age if a currier service fails to locate a simple address where all other currier services has find that... that's very pathetic and unfortunate. Please do the needful.
My consignment no is [protected].
My contact no is [protected]
Nov 25, 2021
Blue dart didn't do anything. Still my document not delivered.
Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 25, 2021
Updated by Sudip Sinha 1976
Nothing has been done by blue dart. Till now my document has not been delivered.
Dec 02, 2021
Updated by Sudip Sinha 1976
Issue has been resolved. Bluedart delivered my document.
Complaint comments

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009