Blue Dart Express — blue dart express pick-up person is not responding for amazon return product

Shapar-veraval Rajkot District, India
 bharat8640 on Oct 21, 2019
I have requested to return my product purchased from amazon on 14th oct till then the fake messages by blue dart team i received to pick-up the product but no one showed up for 7 times they fooled me and this way they are forcing me to deliver the product to your shapar-veraval office which is 23 km away from my location now who is going to pay me this shipping expense and hassle with wasting lots of time, it is your company's responsibility to come and pick-up and give proper schedule time if not possible then say no why to send false pick-up schedule and waste customer's precious time, this way company is spoiling it's image.

[Oct 21, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - blue dart express pick-up person is not responding for amazon return product