Blue Dart Express — card delivery

This is regarding the shipment of my credit card, icici has sent this credit card 3 times but each time i see that it has been returned without delivering it to me, this time i contacted to customer care and they said this will dliver by 9 pm on saturday 24 march, i waited at premises and waited for the call from blue dart delivery person, but neither i received a call nor the shipment delivered to me, when i am checking the status it is mentioning that premises was close, despite this is 24 hour open home address and i was available at home whole saturday, this is not happening first time this is third time, i never receive a call from delivery person and they return the shipment each time with absurd reasons.
Blue dirt is doing # and i dont wanna be a part of this, i never expected such behavior from blue dart.

My way bill no - [protected]
Address home - b 606 sikka karmic greens sector 78 noida
Phone no - [protected].

Himanshu
Mar 25, 2018

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My items is not delivered from last 3days it's too needful coz of it I m on leave last 3 days it's very horrible and terrific services it may be possible I complained against the Blue dart in consumer forum in court.

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009